- "The affairs of a believer are amazing. During ease he is grateful so it's best for him & during hardship he is patient so it's best for him." - Muhammad pbuh
- Everything is measured or weighed differently. The true weight of a human being is measured by piety & character.
- Your wealth, looks, intelligence, position, health etc will ultimately be of no use but your humility, character & piety will always be remembered & come to your rescue.
- Be very humble at all times with all people & be conscious of your Maker.
- A true believer is always seeking ways to improve his link with his Maker no matter what level he may be upon.
- When travelling, mostly ones patience is tested, but losing it would only make matters worse. Be calm!
- Blessed is he whose inner self is even better than his good appearance.
- Concealing the defect of a product when selling it is a major sin.
- Be honest & enjoy the blessings with your wealth.
- Giving up smoking for the Pleasure of the Almighty is far more rewarding than waiting for your health to force you to quit.
- When people only understand a good message negatively, always missing the whole point, they need urgent help.
- Each morning we awaken to, brings forth a new opportunity to turn to the Almighty, but what guarantee do we have that we will see tomorrow, or even the end of this day?
- Those who say they are not yet ready or choose to leave it for another time, might never see that time.
- The sweetness of obedience is tasted by those who recognise their Maker & realise they have to return to Him shortly.
- "But you give preference to the life of this world when the hereafter is better & everlasting." Surah 87:16,17
- When something seems impossible, remember that for the Almighty it is simple & easy. Call out to Him truly & witness the great miracle!
- If you don't occupy your tongue with goodness, it will keep you occupied with evil.
- The cut of a knife can heal,
And perhaps you might conceal,
But that of the tongue will peel
Much more than you can heal.
- "People's pronouncements about me don't matter because the Almighty will not ask for their opinion about what He should do with me when I meet Him." - Yawar Baig
- Knowledge is an ocean with no coast, so those who arrive at a coast or think they know everything have something besides knowledge.
- The worst condition is when one is rejected by the Almighty due to his evil & keeps thinking he is on the right path. (Surah 18:103,104)
- A win win situation. "The affairs of a believer are amazing. During ease he is grateful so it's best for him & during hardship he is patient so it's best for him." - Muhammad pbuh