Friday 24 August 2012

♥ Jiwa Kosong...


Lonely...

Again I plunge into sadness
Knowing that I am all alone
I had tried to grip on happiness
But it would go, I had always known.


Sometimes I tell myself to search
Search the moments of joy hidden in some corner
Search the moments that I love so much
Little moments, little minutes, however minor.


I cling to my last pleasures
As nothing is permanent
Happy memories hurt me now to unknown measures
And I try hard to live in the present.


I feel everyone whom I love
Who are so close to me
Going further; further away they move
I can’t pull’em back; just let it be…


I feel lonely, deeply lonely
And suffocate in the vacuum all around
Everyone talks harshly, angrily
I weep to my bed and keep mum.


I feel I have become a recluse
A vexing realisation
My own self, I feel to lose
A hollow sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment